Your one-stop for all our events, webinars, OR seminars.
Social Security and Your Retirement
Tuesday, November 1st at 6:00 PM MDT / 7:00 PM CDT
Regardless of when you plan to retire, Social Security will likely be an important part of the road ahead. But do you know the rules of the road when it comes to Social Security?
Here’s an opportunity to attend a valuable educational seminar on this important topic, at no cost and no obligation:
- What are the rules for starting your Social Security benefits?
- How do spouses coordinate their benefits?
- Are there different routes to take that could potentially increase your benefits?
- How do you decide where Social Security fits within your retirement plans?
Women and Investing
Tuesday, November 15th at 6:00 PM MDT / 7:00 PM CDT
- Key investment principles every woman should know
- Important opportunities like asset allocation
- Understanding investor behavior
- Differences between financial products like mutual funds and annuities
Three Transitions to Retirement
Tuesday, December 6th at 6:00 PM MDT / 7:00 PM CDT
- How to confidently address the financial, lifestyle and emotional transitions to retirement
- How to guard against risks and manage those that are inevitable
- Whether you are ready for retirement
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.